EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

28 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Welp. Entered a Vets raffle to win SB tickets. Didn't win but won floor seats to a NBA game lol. If i was a huge basketball guy id probably be thrilled. But I guess it will still be a neat experience.

Its a great experience to do that. Did that with kid a few years back. She even called Dario the homie. Tj cracked up

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I was just thinking the last week he might have turned his life around since he’s been pretty quiet in the NFL. So much for that. 

Shame.. the bengal hasn't changed his stripes.  

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wow. You’d have thought he learned his lesson from his incident where he punched the woman and that dropped him in the draft. Cheetah doesn’t changed his spots 

He's a bengal... 

21 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I think there is a better chance we blow them out than they blow us out.  This team is just too talented top to bottom.  

The opposite is more likely

30 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

No Josh Sills?

Team is so loaded there’s room for neither a 2nd team all pro CB, nor an 11 sack DT, nor the NFL leader in interceptions

I’m really wrestling with whether or not to go to SB.  Wife’s sister getting married on Saturday…so it would be logistically tricky.  Could stay with some buddies in Phoenix, so I don’t have to figure out the hotel issue.  

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Mahomes and Kelce

I think those players make them more likely to win a close game.

Them being -3 and us being +10 in turnover differential, along with our pass rush, makes me think we would be more likely to win by blowout. 

Edit We also have better down the field targets. 

Y’all are gassing up the Chiefs and Mahommes way too much.

The guy is very good, but my goodness, they barely managed 23 points just a week ago.

It’s a bit out of hand.

Guess no one’s worried about Kern shanking punts and giving the Chiefs field position. What’s Siposs’s status ? 

2 hours ago, Eagle1ne said:

Guess no one’s worried about Kern shanking punts and giving the Chiefs field position. What’s Siposs’s status ? 

They activated the 21 day practice window Siposs.  He says he is good to go

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I’m really wrestling with whether or not to go to SB.  Wife’s sister getting married on Saturday…so it would be logistically tricky.  Could stay with some buddies in Phoenix, so I don’t have to figure out the hotel issue.  

Important and only question… what are your wife’s thoughts? 

1 minute ago, Eagle1ne said:

Punts?!   We don't need no stinkin' punts!

2 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

He says he can play and wants to, and that it's not up to him. 

That's the last I read, I think it was this morning. It is a concern.

20 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Its a great experience to do that. Did that with kid a few years back. She even called Dario the homie. Tj cracked up

It's a Wizards game. Against the Kings. Don't even know if either team is any good. 

If kern gives mahomos great field position like the 49ers had, this will be an ugly game quick

6 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Awful lot of TEs on that list.

And the EDGE from Georgia Tech in the Top 10 was surprising.

And Ringo in round 2, Witherspoon top 5 plus some other surprises 

11 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Just repay her with a weekend visit from Colonel Angus

images.jpeg-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No chance the eagles get blown out.  

Don’t really think the chiefs get blown out either. In 90 of 93 starts by mahomes he’s been within a score or ahead in the 4th quarter. 

10 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

And Ringo in round 2, Witherspoon top 5 plus some other surprises 

Yeah, I was quite surprised with Witherspoon. Most mocks and simulators have him going late RD1-early RD2. Surprised to see him ahead of Porter, Jr., Smith, Ringo, and Gonzalez.

And even as a diehard UGA fan, I'm not completely sold with Carter as the best prospect in this draft. He really looked gassed in the CFP against Ohio State and his pass rush impact was minimal. He was better against TCU, but there are some questions about his stamina and conditioning, similar to Davis.

Archived