Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk that injury he might never be the same and he wasn’t exactly a workaholic before that injury and he got paid already. I said when we played the cardinals back in 2020 i still rather have hurts over murray. And at that time i thought hurts’ ceiling was 11-15 type of Qb in the league if he reached the ceiling.  

Murray can never reach the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:roll: 

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

D7D4C0E7-9D45-43A6-BFFB-B1A74C8A6A2A.jpeg

I hate this stadium. It is brutal.

11 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Yo I’ll be in Charlotte for work first week in March. Which strip club does @Godfather hang out at so I know which one to avoid? 

Uptown Cabaret should be his spot of choice.  I heard from "a friend" that they do butt stuff upon request!

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk that injury he might never be the same and he wasn’t exactly a workaholic before that injury and he got paid already. I said when we played the cardinals back in 2020 i still rather have hurts over murray. And at that time i thought hurts’ ceiling was 11-15 type of Qb in the league if he reached the ceiling.  

Murray was the loss leader tho, back then. Hurts was unproven but he had the attitude/work ethic. Murray was riding laurels...

Good Call.

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

1 minute ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

Yeah, not really, covering his ass for another failed campaign...his fault all the way..

2 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

Why would a merchandise company care about winning?

Jerry is an off-season or two away from trading 2 1st rounders for an older player out of desperation. Hope it's Aaron Rodgers.

5 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

We don't give up 1st rounders like Rams though

Us paying for it later might be Howie's favorite void years in contracts

Im here now

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

What does that have to do with anything if it occurred before the 49ers game?

Sometimes I hate the internet 😄

4 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Im here now

 

 

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

 

 

Dont ever quote me again,commie

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

 

If I'm honest, this makes me tingly.  

7 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Dont ever quote me again,commie

 

 

23 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

Really long game.  

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

35169009_0.jpg

That's gotta be a custom job. His father probably had that made.

Julian Love T-Shirt | New York Football Men's Premium T-Shirt | 500 Level -  500 LEVEL

This is the one Nick should wear 

 

 

Just now, ManuManu said:

 

Id say over the last 8-10 games. 

2 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Id say over the last 8-10 games. 

Agreed. 

I thought Milton Williams was a big disappointment the first half of the year. Enough so that I was wondering if he actually had any long term value. But he’s played well enough the past couple of months to consider him a decent enough role player going forward. 

1 minute ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I thought Milton Williams was a big disappointment the first half of the year. Enough so that I was wondering if he actually had any long term value. But he’s played well enough the past couple of months to consider him a decent enough role player going forward. 

Probably a good chance hes starting next year with Cox and Suh gone, maybe even Hargrave.

2 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I thought Milton Williams was a big disappointment the first half of the year. Enough so that I was wondering if he actually had any long term value. But he’s played well enough the past couple of months to consider him a decent enough role player going forward. 

He's proving that he should be in line to replace Hargrave at a fraction of the cost.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.