EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

53 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He's got a point

The only point he makes quite clearly Is that Kyler Murray is a head case and no coach wants to hitch his wagon to kylar.

Coaches want to win with their own guys especially at QB.

Was a mistake to sign Murray long term, he's going to hold that franchise back for years as well as drive away any potentially good head coaches.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

They only haver 6 picks this year. Maybe they could trade down and collect some but they likely need to use that #3 overall to help fix the team

Tbh they are gonna be awful next year. i think they should be shooting for 2024 with the two draft classes of high picks to build up the roster. It’s honestly the worst situation to be looking for new coach with Murray hurt and just overall not good roster. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk that injury he might never be the same and he wasn’t exactly a workaholic before that injury and he got paid already. I said when we played the cardinals back in 2020 i still rather have hurts over murray. And at that time i thought hurts’ ceiling was 11-15 type of Qb in the league if he reached the ceiling.  

Murray can never reach the ceiling.

:roll: 

11 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Yo I’ll be in Charlotte for work first week in March. Which strip club does @Godfather hang out at so I know which one to avoid? 

Uptown Cabaret should be his spot of choice.  I heard from "a friend" that they do butt stuff upon request!

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk that injury he might never be the same and he wasn’t exactly a workaholic before that injury and he got paid already. I said when we played the cardinals back in 2020 i still rather have hurts over murray. And at that time i thought hurts’ ceiling was 11-15 type of Qb in the league if he reached the ceiling.  

Murray was the loss leader tho, back then. Hurts was unproven but he had the attitude/work ethic. Murray was riding laurels...

Good Call.

1 minute ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

Yeah, not really, covering his ass for another failed campaign...his fault all the way..

2 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Why would a merchandise company care about winning?

Jerry is an off-season or two away from trading 2 1st rounders for an older player out of desperation. Hope it's Aaron Rodgers.

5 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

We don't give up 1st rounders like Rams though

Us paying for it later might be Howie's favorite void years in contracts

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

What does that have to do with anything if it occurred before the 49ers game?

Sometimes I hate the internet 😄

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Dont ever quote me again,commie

23 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

Really long game.  

I thought Milton Williams was a big disappointment the first half of the year. Enough so that I was wondering if he actually had any long term value. But he’s played well enough the past couple of months to consider him a decent enough role player going forward. 

Archived