EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Yikes

Wow. You’d have thought he learned his lesson from his incident where he punched the woman and that dropped him in the draft. Cheetah doesn’t changed his spots 

If Joe Mixon got in trouble for that shouldn’t their be a warrant out for Gannon threatening to "f’ing gut” an entire team?

Sounds like aggravated menacing to me. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

If Joe Mixon got in trouble for that shouldn’t their be a warrant out for Gannon threatening to "f’ing gut” an entire team?

Someone needs to make a shirt with Gannon and that quote. I guarantee it’d sell out 

10 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Anybody else not feeling remotely worried about this game? I feel supreme confidence right now, I think we are going to smash the Chiefs.

It’s weird… spent half a lifetime stressing about the Eagles in big games.

I guess winning a superbowl does that for you.

I feel fine right now, but that's probably because the game is still more than a week away. This time next week, I'm sure I'll be on pins and needles worried about everything that can go wrong.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I feel fine right now, but that's probably because the game is still more than a week away. This time next week, I'm sure I'll be on pins and needles worried about everything that can go wrong.

I’m already there. I can already see this being a frustrating Gannon game where going into halftime Mahomes is like 18/20 and over 200 yards. 

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

My kind of Warrant...

tumblr_myspv0g2iZ1tooympo1_500.gif

15 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Anybody else not feeling remotely worried about this game? I feel supreme confidence right now, I think we are going to smash the Chiefs.

I feel pretty relaxed, at least with the game a week out still. I feel the opposite in terms of confidence though. I expect them to lose his game. I just can't see Mahomes losing his 2nd Super Bowl before he wins his 2nd. I've sort of accepted a loss and I'll be happy with whatever happens. Unless they just get blown out completely which I don't really expect. We're capable of winning though. Winning the Super Bowl five years ago definitely helps.

23 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Im with you.  The Chiefs BLOW against the run. BLOW.  We should be able to run right at them over and over. And control the clock. 

Cut Mahomes down to 6 possessions (I kid). 

53 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Where do you think all the corny shirts Nick wears comes from?

I dunno. I thought I was obviously being sarcastic while making fun of the average NY Giants player that was talking ish. But if you would like to get into a detailed discussion on the sports apparel industry I guess we can do that.

20 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m already there. I can already see this being a frustrating Gannon game where going into halftime Mahomes is like 18/20 and over 200 yards. 

Him and Kelce are my worry. 

Welp. Entered a Vets raffle to win SB tickets. Didn't win but won floor seats to a NBA game lol. If i was a huge basketball guy id probably be thrilled. But I guess it will still be a neat experience.

32 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I feel pretty relaxed, at least with the game a week out still. I feel the opposite in terms of confidence though. I expect them to lose his game. I just can't see Mahomes losing his 2nd Super Bowl before he wins his 2nd. I've sort of accepted a loss and I'll be happy with whatever happens. Unless they just get blown out completely which I don't really expect. We're capable of winning though. Winning the Super Bowl five years ago definitely helps.

I’m coming around to this view of the game, which is frustrating because I think we’re are otherwise the better team. He just seems like a transcendent player that mitigates the gap between the teams and that really sucks.

Plus I’ve been having dreams of the Chiefs winning almost every night this week which is bizarre.

11 minutes ago, Thrive said:

I’m coming around to this view of the game, which is frustrating because I think we’re are otherwise the better team. He just seems like a transcendent player that mitigates the gap between the teams and that really sucks.

Plus I’ve been having dreams of the Chiefs winning almost every night this week which is bizarre.

I usually dream about women, debauchery, and unlimited wine and cheese parties.

42 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Nah, Terroristic Threats...get your Lawyer hat on...:lol:

53 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

I think there is a better chance we blow them out than they blow us out.  This team is just too talented top to bottom.  

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

No Josh Sills?

I wonder if Freddie Mitchell is pissed he didn't get one either again.

50 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Not only that, but he sent his goons to go hurt Brock Purdy, and he was dumb enough to tell the world about it beforehand. 

4 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Not only that, but he sent his goons to go hurt Brock Purdy, and he was dumb enough to tell the world about it beforehand. 

Sounds like the team is about to get RICO’d

Archived