EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

21 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

It's a Wizards game. Against the Kings. Don't even know if either team is any good. 

Kings are quite good.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

Guess no one’s worried about Kern shanking punts and giving the Chiefs field position. What’s Siposs’s status ? 

I'm worried about it. The field position imbalance would have been a significant factor in the last game if the 49ers had an offense, as we all know. I think Siposs is set to come off IR. Kern is awful

AFC defense in trouble now. One of them just hit swoop with a dodgeball!!! 🤣

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

I dunno. I thought I was obviously being sarcastic while making fun of the average NY Giants player that was talking ish. But if you would like to get into a detailed discussion on the sports apparel industry I guess we can do that.

image.gif.b0999dea4d10f90fb1e0f394728a7912.gif

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Yikes

They were saying on NFL Radio it’s a misdemeanor charge.  How on earth is putting a loaded gun in someone’s face a misdemeanor?

7 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

They were saying on NFL Radio it’s a misdemeanor charge.  How on earth is putting a loaded gun in someone’s face a misdemeanor?

What do you mean? Being straight and white is a felony charge nowadays.

20 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Looks like the check cleared.

18 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Ever been to Ohio?

55 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Important and only question… what are your wife’s thoughts? 

She "would be ok with it.”  Take it for what it’s worth.

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

So that's a 'no' then lol

I think the most logical way KC wins is Mahomes keeps the Eagles offense off the field with short passes against the zone and clutch passes and runs on 3rd down. I dont see them hitting many plays of 20+ yards or so...maybe 1 to Kelce and another to Valdes-Scantling. On offense if Hurts plays scared or inaccurate like he was vs the 49ers then we may get a 1st down or 2 with running the ball, but then around the 45-50 yard line our offense stalls because Hurts is struggling to get the ball to the WRs. This of course if KC and Eagles are playing clean and the refs are keeping the flags in their pockets.

All of that said....dont think it will happen. Eagles win this game.

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

:lol:. My wife is "ok" with me building a shed this summer in the backyard.  She wants the bathroom renovated instead... but one is much cheaper than the other.  And one I can do by myself in less than a week... the other will be much more involved.

9 minutes ago, wussbasket said:

Looks like the check cleared.

Ever been to Ohio?

Visited Cleveland in 2005 on a work trip looking to purchase some assembly line equipment.  Might be the only place in the US I’ve visited where I distinctly did not want to return

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Visited Cleveland in 2005 on a work trip looking to purchase some assembly line equipment.  Might be the only place in the US I’ve visited where I distinctly did not want to return

Interesting.   I've been to Cleveland a few times.  The area to the SW is quite lovely.  Berea, to be specific.

1 hour ago, Parrot Head said:

Y’all are gassing up the Chiefs and Mahommes way too much.

The guy is very good, but my goodness, they barely managed 23 points just a week ago.

It’s a bit out of hand.

I don’t think it’s possible to gas up a QB who has started in the league for 5 years, been to 5 straight AFCCG, likely will have been MVP twice, first team all-pro twice, passed for 5,000+ twice as well as every other milestone or record he already has. 

13 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Danger will robinson

13 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Absolutely not ok with it. 

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

Not only that, but he sent his goons to go hurt Brock Purdy, and he was dumb enough to tell the world about it beforehand. 

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

If Joe Mixon got in trouble for that shouldn’t their be a warrant out for Gannon threatening to "f’ing gut” an entire team?

Sounds like aggravated menacing to me. 

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Ok incident with Sills happened over 4 years ago. 

The good news is, there are no reports of any of these guys cracking a momma joke. So I dont think any of them will be in any real trouble.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I don’t think it’s possible to gas up a QB who has started in the league for 5 years, been to 5 straight AFCCG, likely will have been MVP twice, first team all-pro twice, passed for 5,000+ twice as well as every other milestone or record he already has. 

Unproven.

57 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F an Andy Reid.  It would be nice to blow him out.   

I’ll always be somewhat appreciative for his time here and the general success he helped bring for a decade. But for this game, give me his head on a platter. 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’ll always be somewhat appreciative for his time here and the general success he helped bring for a decade. But for this game, give me his head on a platter. 

So violent.

19 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Thats iffy. Is she saying "nothing is wrong. Im fine..."?????

27 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I think she gave you the full go ahead. She’d really appreciate some drunk dials after the game too. I’m thinking sometime after 2 am. 

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I think she gave you the full go ahead. She’d really appreciate some drunk dials after the game too. I’m thinking sometime after 2 am. 

Your advice is guaranteed to produce the desired effect.  :lol:

Archived