EMB Blog: 2023 Camps and Preseason - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

Kempski cut up all of Swift’s carries and targets in a pair of YouTube videos. Worth a watch if you have the time. 

Were they two 30 second clips?  :lol: 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, greend said:

"James Harden and I can't do it all"

Didn't the Sixers actually eliminate Brooklyn while Embiid was sitting out?

Remember when the Raptors (the frickin' RAPTORS) won an NBA title, with Kawhi Leonard carrying a bunch of scrubs on his back?  I sure do.

35 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Remember when the Raptors (the frickin' RAPTORS) won an NBA title, with Kawhi Leonard carrying a bunch of scrubs on his back?  I sure do.

Sixers motto is "We're from Philly and we lay down"

48 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

The Raptors won more so because Klay and Durant both got injured. 

Our running scheme and OL are so much better than the Lions', Swift isnt going to know what to do with actual holes to run through.

I watched for about 10 minutes and saw 1 bad cut.  Much more decisive runner than Miles. 

Swift seems to be the type of RB where if you dont get him down or make him change direction within his first few steps then hes loose and he can find daylight

39 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

The Raptors won more so because Klay and Durant both got injured. 

Of course, that means nothing to them beating the Sixers in the 2nd round, and then going on to win the Eastern Conference championship against the Bucks.

22 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Rivers is a fraud

The whole organization is a fraud.

All this is going to do is convince Sixers fans that the new coach will be the answer and lead to them getting their hopes up again for next season only to have their hopes dashed again.

And I fully expect Morey to go back to the Houston Rockets well again and hire D'Antoni, because that's all the guy knows how to do. He's a one trick pony.

11 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Unfortunately Harden and Embiid will make it D'Antoni.

Charleston Rambo signed to the roster.   Let’s go!   I think he can be a player.  

1 hour ago, Mike31mt said:

Our running scheme and OL are so much better than the Lions', Swift isnt going to know what to do with actual holes to run through.

I watched for about 10 minutes and saw 1 bad cut.  Much more decisive runner than Miles. 

Swift seems to be the type of RB where if you dont get him down or make him change direction within his first few steps then hes loose and he can find daylight

I'm very excited to see the 1-2 with him and Penny. I think they have the potential to be the best tandem we've had here in a long time. And then you throw Hurts and his running ability into the equation, and it makes it even more lethal. 

10 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

All this is going to do is convince Sixers fans that the new coach will be the answer and lead to them getting their hopes up again for next season only to have their hopes dashed again.

And I fully expect Morey to go back to the Houston Rockets well again and hire D'Antoni, because that's all the guy knows how to do. He's a one trick pony.

Think of it like executing a serial killer.  It doesn’t bring any of the victims back, but it makes people sleep a bit easier knowing they won’t have a chance to kill again 

Nurse would be good, but I like the Milwaukee guy. He should have never been fired in the first place

5 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Nurse would be good, but I like the Milwaukee guy. He should have never been fired in the first place

Budenholzer is the logical choice.  Most of the candidates listed are a distinct improvement, with the exception of D’Antoni, who would be more of the same

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Budenholzer is the logical choice.  Most of the candidates listed are a distinct improvement, with the exception of D’Antoni, who would be more of the same

I don’t follow the 6ers, do any feel like better fits due to the team’s play style? I can’t see D’antoni’s style excelling with a giant, plodding center as the focal point. Marion and Stoudamire could really move up and down the court in transition. I think it’s part of the reason Dwight Howard didn’t work in LA in his prime

I would be looking at the Celtics staff , they have a nice staff , Will Hardy to the Jazz last year was a steal , young and always prepared , good teacher too .

That being said the Sixers will go with a veteran HC , the team is built for now 

44 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Nurse would be good. I am rooting for Cassell honestly.

sick of old retreads please not DAntoni

47 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Cassell, Nurse and Vogel are the only ones that could possibly improve them.

The other candidates won't take you any further than 2nd round Doc did. 

Archived