EMB Blog: 2023 Camps and Preseason - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

30 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Charleston Rambo signed to the roster.   Let’s go!   I think he can be a player.  

Liked him at Oklahoma and Miami, then coming out of the draft last year.

2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Nurse would be good. I am rooting for Cassell honestly.

sick of old retreads please not DAntoni

I am rooting for Cassell also.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates on Sammis Reyes?  I thought we were giving him a look at DE and TE?

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Yes, local markets will get the game on NBC. 

Also NFL+ will be live streaming. I hook my laptop via HDMI into my TV.  As a touchscreen, I use the NFL app so it identifies it as a mobile device.

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

Interestingly Ngata was highest followed by VanSumerin than Haselwood.  Ricks was lowest of the DBs and around Reid and Thunderleg money. 

55 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

No Jay Wright?

Why should he even consider it?

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Why should he even consider it?

A chance to coach his home town team?  We aren't horrible and took a team that many think will win the NBA championship to game 7.  

He said before he would like to coach in the NBA.  Not saying it's going to happen but would like them to make the outreach.

Cutting Jarrid Williams for the Rambo spot is no surprise.  But when is Howie signing the rest of the draft choices?  Would love to see them get some time in Phase 2. 

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

Finally….Should have happened last year. Now get rid of the rest of the trash. 

7 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

I didn’t even remember Richard Masur being in that show.  He must have gotten tired of throwing up from reading the scripts 

1 hour ago, garingovt2000 said:

Any updates on Sammis Reyes?  I thought we were giving him a look at DE and TE?

I remember a couple of years ago when Redskins fans were all excited about this guy. What an athlete! What huge potential he has! And then he didn't do squat for them. And apparently he's available again and no one seems to want him, yet we're somehow supposed to think he's some great athlete with huge potential? Nah, I'm not seeing it.

Eagles have an open roster spot. Some names still out there in free agency:

Yannick Ngakoue

John Johnson

Adrian Amos

Rashaan Evans

Taylor Lewan(ring chaser as OT depth if healthy?)

Matt Araiza

4 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Eagles have an open roster spot. Some names still out there in free agency:

Yannick Ngakoue

John Johnson

Adrian Amos

Rashaan Evans

Taylor Lewan(ring chaser as OT depth if healthy?)

Matt Araiza

I'll take Lewan.  Simply for the fact that when he signed for the Titans he came in with the Dukes of Hazzard theme playing while dressed up as Boss Hogg.  He's already said he has us on his list of teams he would play for.  Araiza I'd be cool with also

2 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

I'm very excited to see the 1-2 with him and Penny. I think they have the potential to be the best tandem we've had here in a long time. And then you throw Hurts and his running ability into the equation, and it makes it even more lethal. 

Like good ol "DVD"

Now we can have "PSH" 

8cboz.gif

40 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

If dealt, probably the Dolphins.

They resigned the backs and spend a top 100 pick on an RB.

Also, how many teams need RBs?

I was reading some comments about the possibility of the Raptors hiring Becky Hammon, and how long will it be before the NBA hires a female head coach?

Now it turns out Becky Hammon has been suspended for two games for bullying a pregnant player.  That's it -- no way I want her coaching the Sixers.  Embiid played Game 7 like he was pregnant; I can't imagine the suspension Hammon would get for telling him so.

2 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

Big advantage for Rodgers because he's so old.  

9 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Harris could sell the Sixers to free up some cash...  🤔.

7 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Harris could sell the Sixers to free up some cash...  🤔.

I’ve been saying this for a while. I think Joshua Harris wants that new stadium because he wants to sell the Sixers at max value. The only way he can sell the Sixers at a peak maximum value is if they have their own arena so they’re not renters at Wells Fargo Center. Whether or not the Sixers are good or not isnt as valuable as owning your own arena. Because NBA franchise you’re gonna make a ton of money anyways. But if you have your own building, you can do other events and make money off all ticket sales and concessions. Right now, the Sixers don’t have that working for them. So selling the team you’re not gonna make nearly the value as if you had your own arena. That’s to me is why he’s been pushing for it.

Archived