EMB Blog: 2023 Camps and Preseason - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

58 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Baseball players are so tiny and petite.  Jalen Hurts is a small QB yet makes Bryce Harper look like a child.

7jtg4jf4ai4b1.jpg

All about the angle and lens used.  Bryce Harper is 6-3 210, Jalen Hurts is 6-1 223.  If it was a true angle, Hurts would either be 6-5 or Harper would be 5-11.  With that being said, Hurts is definitely built. 

image.jpeg.30df95b960f5f37687f2153d0c538ebb.jpeg

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

they low on cap... they restrucuring someone or trading Byard?

They could restructure Byard and Landry and open up close to $20M. Byard is at OTA's so I presume that means they are working on something to keep him around. 

16 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I could definitely see 6 TDs while being used as a Tavon Austin style offensive gadget player 

TDs are the flukiest number, so I think that is our best chance of getting the higher pick. Looks like we all have different answers

Maybe, but he never really proved to be a red-zone threat. He has 4 career receiving TD's from 1, 2, 17 and 23 yards. Maybe he can steal some of those short Thielen TD's he would always rack up every year. 

1 hour ago, garingovt2000 said:

hopefully with Jefferson and Jordan Addison other teams just leave him wide open where he has a 36% chance of catching the ball.  

500 yards/17 games is only 29.41 yards/game.  Just need one big game and then his usual 10-20 yards...  Do playoff yards count also?

That's a big ask from him.

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Baseball players are so tiny and petite.  Jalen Hurts is a small QB yet makes Bryce Harper look like a child.

7jtg4jf4ai4b1.jpg

Trolling again?

Harper is not tiny, nor petite.   Remind us... how big are you?   Are you tiny and petite?

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 2.59.13 PM.png

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Trolling again?

Harper is not tiny, nor petite.   Remind us... how big are you?   Are you tiny and petite?

Is he big enough to do this?

20 Ridiculous Shots of Tourists "Holding Up" Pisa's Leaning Tower

52 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I could definitely see 6 TDs while being used as a Tavon Austin style offensive gadget player 

Raegor + This face = 0 chance

snC4ir2.jpg

27 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Trolling again?

He's probably 6'3 the same way Bryce Young is 5'10

4 hours ago, garingovt2000 said:

Love Pisco Sours...  My wife is Peruvian so we go to Peru every year for about a month and go out to eat almost every day because it's so affordable and usually have one or two each place we go.  

My wife and I loved Peru. Great food, friendly people, fantastic scenery. And yes, Pisco Sours everywhere we stopped. Machu Pichu is fantastic, as is Lake Titikaka, with its floating islands. The lake separates Peru from Bolivia and the Peruvians say they got the Titi and the Bolivians got the Kaka.

Driving in Lima is insane, I have to say.

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

I thought it was fantastic!  And I will say, the Linc is not nearly as intimidating as the Vet was.....doesn't get nearly as loud.  Would love for us to have a new stadium that was covered and hear what that would sound like!

It's not the crowd that frightened teams at the Vet. It was the field, which was green cement.

Kurt Cuzinz :roll: 

7 minutes ago, paco said:

Kurt Cuzinz :roll: 

WTF was that Patrick Mahomes throw? lmao

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

I'd challenge it

Outside a serious breach of privacy, how would the NFL know?

43 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

This would be really awkward during June lol

That NFL pride logo might not go over so well in Riyadh.

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Trolling again?

Are you tiny and petite?

His objectivity definitely is …

tiny and petite. 

7 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Outside a serious breach of privacy, how would the NFL know?

The gambling websites track and monitor all activity to make sure they are in compliance with state law and also share the information with the NFL.

12 minutes ago, just relax said:

My wife and I loved Peru. Great food, friendly people, fantastic scenery. And yes, Pisco Sours everywhere we stopped. Machu Pichu is fantastic, as is Lake Titikaka, with its floating islands. The lake separates Peru from Bolivia and the Peruvians say they got the Titi and the Bolivians got the Kaka.

Driving in Lima is insane, I have to say.

The floating islands are pretty cool with everything made out of straw.  I won't drive in Lima especially coming from the airport... I don't have anxieties but think i would quickly if i had to drive around there.  I always say they are the best worst drivers because they fit those cars in the smallest of spaces between 3 lanes with 8 cars merging in and out.  if you ever go back check out a few of these place

Huacachina for Sand Boarding and they have a cool oasis out in the middle of no where

Take a tour from Callao (not far from Lima airport) to Islas Palomino -  You get to swim with sea lions along with seeing millions of birds, penguins, etc.

Phillies game postponed due to air quality... Blame Canada!!!!

31 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

WTF was that Patrick Mahomes throw? lmao

A throw he made that was catchable and dropped in the Tampa Super Bowl. 

5 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

A throw he made that was catchable and dropped in the Tampa Super Bowl. 

Yea, it kinda makes sense when your under pressure and get hit before you throw. The video game has him leaping horizontally and twisting for no reason with no pressure around him.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea, it kinda makes sense when your under pressure and get hit before you throw. The video game has him leaping horizontally and twisting for no reason with no pressure around him.

The harder they try to make these games "realistic", the dumber they look.  My fav is when I'm ahead 42-3 in a road game, allow a last minute TD -- and the fans in the crowd go apesh!t ..... 

Archived