Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

 
Auburn SAF Jordyn Peters, 6-0, 202. Peters had a big Pro Day with a 39.5-inch vert & 10-4 broad. Peters blocked 5 kicks/punts in college. Really good special teams player. Peters has met virtually with the #Saints, #Eagles, #Chargers, #Bears, #49ers, #Colts, #Jets & #Cardinals
  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

I come to this site because I love the Eagles and talking football (and other sports). It's enjoyable to me. It's enjoyable to be able to discuss things I enjoy with other people who share similar interests.

I don't come to the board to read the same trash that I see everywhere else in the world, given that there is a section to discuss those very things. 

This board has been littered with politics, racism, etc for a few days now and it's tiring. It's also a good way (in due time) to effectively kill the board and "scare" new members away from joining. 

Not sure why this has been allowed to continue and maybe the mods can get off their asses and step in, but I believe I speak for the majority of us when I say STFU and leave it out of this part of the site.

Calling out the board owners or attacking mods , isn’t how you go about things . Things always get back to football , just avoid the board until it does , this board is a privilege not a right .. and a free one at that .

@Moderator5 @Moderator6 @Moderator12

clean up in aisle 5?

We got a bunch of dummies who wont go to CVON and we got @Cliftoma race baiting. 

Im normally one to support off topic discussion in the blog, even politic but this is just ridiculous. Especially since no one has even asked for my opinion once yet. 

21 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
 
Auburn SAF Jordyn Peters, 6-0, 202. Peters had a big Pro Day with a 39.5-inch vert & 10-4 broad. Peters blocked 5 kicks/punts in college. Really good special teams player. Peters has met virtually with the #Saints, #Eagles, #Chargers, #Bears, #49ers, #Colts, #Jets & #Cardinals

Special Teams ace.  Good thing we have 2 3rd rounders to burn this year! 

45 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

My rank would be 

DE

CB

OT

WR

.

.

.

LB

Yeah I’m starting to think DE is quite likely to be the pick given Howie’s history and current situation. Especially if both CBs are gone. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I guess we know who didn’t donate to the cause.  Pffft.  Not surprised.  

Whether I donated or not , it doesn’t change the fact , it’s free to post here

i find the whining about the off topic subjects here as bad as some of the off topic subjects

grown men crying like a bunch of girls , grow up .

you don’t have to be here , log out if the topic hurts your feelings 

Or in your case , just post how your ignore list got bigger , as if anyone cares

Saw this the other day and I don’t know if it was posted in here, but Miles has done this on 343 carries compared to Henry’s 681 and Chubb’s 488 in that timeframe. I know he has his issues, but it’s frustrating that he doesn’t get significantly more carries and I’m hoping he has a bigger role moving forward. 
 

 

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Saw this the other day and I don’t know if it was posted in here, but Miles has done this on 343 carries compared to Henry’s 681 and Chubb’s 488 in that timeframe. I know he has his issues, but it’s frustrating that he doesn’t get significantly more carries and I’m hoping he has a bigger role moving forward. 
 

 

So what's keeping Sanders from being a volume RB?  Was it the silly rotation (see ya Duce) or the fact that he has nagging injuries?  Both?

Will be interesting to see how a new staff approaches the RB position.  I forget if Nick mentioned they do a committee or not.  

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Saw this the other day and I don’t know if it was posted in here, but Miles has done this on 343 carries compared to Henry’s 681 and Chubb’s 488 in that timeframe. I know he has his issues, but it’s frustrating that he doesn’t get significantly more carries and I’m hoping he has a bigger role moving forward. 
 

 

The problem is though that he gets dinged up frequently with less carries, so how can he handle even more?  I think they need to get a young back that could possibly take over for him when his contract is up. I like Miles. He is explosive. But, RB is a position that you really need durability.  It has a short career for a position as it is.  

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

So what's keeping Sanders from being a volume RB?  Was it the silly rotation (see ya Duce) or the fact that he has nagging injuries?  Both?

Will be interesting to see how a new staff approaches the RB position.  I forget if Nick mentioned they do a committee or not.  

It’s probably both. The eagles loved using a rotation even when they got ajayi with Blount and clement. Add on we abandon the run way too early in some games. Additionally Sanders has left games early and had some nagging injuries so that likely factored into it as well 

15 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Calling out the board owners or attacking mods , isn’t how you go about things . Things always get back to football , just avoid the board until it does , this board is a privilege not a right .. and a free one at that .

That's so far off base. Posters (including me) have paid money to fund the board. We should at the very least be able to log in and not read pages and pages and pages of politics and race baiting. 

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley/Samuel Jr

Option 2:

Rd1 - Surtain/Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley/Samuel Jr

Option 2:

Rd1 - Surtain/Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

Option 2

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley/Samuel Jr

Option 2:

Rd1 - Surtain/Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

Option #2, don’t care what combo 

11 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Saw this the other day and I don’t know if it was posted in here, but Miles has done this on 343 carries compared to Henry’s 681 and Chubb’s 488 in that timeframe. I know he has his issues, but it’s frustrating that he doesn’t get significantly more carries and I’m hoping he has a bigger role moving forward. 
 

 

Jeffrey says no

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley/Samuel Jr

Option 2:

Rd1 - Surtain/Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

I think I'm going option 2 here.  Both of those receivers should translate well in the NFL.  While I'd rather have Waddle/Smith, I don't trust Farley (because of his back) or Samuel Jr at all.  

3 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley

Option 2:

Rd1 - Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

2

12 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Saw this the other day and I don’t know if it was posted in here, but Miles has done this on 343 carries compared to Henry’s 681 and Chubb’s 488 in that timeframe. I know he has his issues, but it’s frustrating that he doesn’t get significantly more carries and I’m hoping he has a bigger role moving forward. 
 

 

Being dinged up could be luck, and the others have been dinged up too (had Chubb in Fantasy, I know).

The upside is a longer career with us.

4 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley/Samuel Jr

Option 2:

Rd1 - Surtain/Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

Wasnt this already posted a few days ago? Twice? 

 
 
Ronnie Perkins: Only EDGE in the draft with 90+ grades in both run-defense & pass-rushing last season
5 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Option 1:

Rd1 - Smith/Waddle

Rd2 - Farley/Samuel Jr

Option 2:

Rd1 - Surtain/Horn

Rd2 - Bateman/Marshall Jr

What ya got?

Horn- Marshall

Even if the BPA at 12 is a WR, I could see Howie going in a different direction, if for no other reason than job security. Other than QB, no other position is more easily statistically graded than WR. If Howie picks Waddle at 12 and Smith goes after, Howie is going to get crucified if Smith ends up having a better statistical season. Even though we all know that stats don't paint the full picture, I think it's too much of a gamble for Howie in round 1. That's why I think he'll be much more likely to draft OT, DL, LB or CB at 12. Those positions will make it harder to criticize if the player ends up having an average rookie season. 

2 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
 
 
Ronnie Perkins: Only EDGE in the draft with 90+ grades in both run-defense & pass-rushing last season

I like Perkins.  Is he an option at 37?  Is that too high for him?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.