2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

12 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

It's an impressive haul, some very nice value picks in that Browns draft class. Definitely eyed quite a few of those same players for the Chiefs but didn't want to use up too much draft capital to move up with the number of needs I was trying to address.

I didn’t address their oline yet but I feel with Bitonio, Teller, Tretter, Conklin and Wills all being 30 or younger with decent backups like Nick Harris, Iwuagwu, etc that I could focus on other areas. Their last pick I have a few project olineman I’m looking at. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I’m sitting here imagining if the Browns added Bolton, Turner and McNeil to their front 7...Bateman and Darden to their WR corps...Hill to go with Chubb and Hunt as a three headed monster...and Mukuamu and Thompson to their secondary...I’d say they’re the clear favorite to win the AFC North and could very well be on the short list of legit SB contenders. 

They still got a crap QB 

• Haha 1

The Bears are placing WR Riley Ridley on the trading block.

@downundermike

Looking to add another pick this year, as we're nearing round 7 (but we'll also gladly take pick 227 in the 6th round @Dwide Schrude 😎 )

Riley Ridley Needs to See the Field for Bears - On Tap Sports Net

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

They still got a crap QB 

62.8 completion, 3,563 yds, 26 TDs, 8 picks 95.9 rating. I’d take that all day and twice on Sunday on the Eagles. He plays on a team built around two amazing RBs. They don’t need Aaron Rodgers. 

With Akiem Hicks on an expiring deal, and almost a cap casualty prior to the release of Kyle Fuller, the Bears add more depth to the DL. Marshall looked out of place at NT at Arkansas but was more comfortable when they lined him up as a 3-4 DE. He can potentially be groomed to take over for Hicks in a year, or at the very least be a rotational piece on the DL.

6 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I’m sitting here imagining if the Browns added Bolton, Turner and McNeil to their front 7...Bateman and Darden to their WR corps...Hill to go with Chubb and Hunt as a three headed monster...and Mukuamu and Thompson to their secondary...I’d say they’re the clear favorite to win the AFC North and could very well be on the short list of legit SB contenders. 

I think they'd be jumping for joy in Cleveland. Every pick made sense and offers promise.

• Like 1

And I’m out! Let’s do it again next year! Special thx to @downundermike.

Chargers haul; Christian Darrisaw, Carlos Basham, Amari Rodgers, Ambry Thomas, Charles Snowden.

Rams haul; Elijah Molden, Josh Myers, Tua Hufanga, Tommy Doyle, Derrick Barnes, Riley Ridley.

• Like 2

30 picks to go, would like to finish during the week as I have projects I am trying to finish on the weekend

49ers are on the clock @Jenkins27

Giants are on deck @IFB DOG

Titans are in the hole @Slade

Texans up 4th

Eagles up 5th @philafan4o8

Bengals up 6th @Mrkingofspades

Jets up 7th @ibleedgreen1990

Broncos up 8th @Jenkins27

Cowboys up 9th @Dwide Schrude

Broncos up 10th @Jenkins27

****** Improvements for next year *******

Anything you guys want to see for next year.  I plan on adding a BPA tab, that way I can just copy and paste picks.  What ranking site would you like me to use ??

If you have any other suggestions / improvements for next year, let me know.

@20dawk4life @Couch Potato @Dwide Schrude @eaglesfan0075 @PoconoDon  @ibleedgreen1990 @IFB DOG @Iggles25 @Jenkins27 @Mrkingofspades @Outlaw @philafan4o8 @Ray75 @SB52 @Slade

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Anything you guys want to see for next year.  I plan on adding a BPA tab, that way I can just copy and paste picks.  What ranking site would you like me to use ??

@20dawk4life @Couch Potato @Dwide Schrude @eaglesfan0075 @PoconoDon  @ibleedgreen1990 @IFB DOG @Iggles25 @Jenkins27 @Mrkingofspades @Outlaw @philafan4o8 @Ray75 @SB52 @Slade

Well Mike...that exactly was my suggestions. A BPA list...

It just might be difficult to determine which sites to use because basically we use all of them. A top 100 list might suffice...the rest we have to figure out for ourselves.

6 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Well Mike...that exactly was my suggestions. A BPA list...

It just might be difficult to determine which sites to use because basically we use all of them. A top 100 list might suffice...the rest we have to figure out for ourselves.

I would like to do 300, that way I can just copy and paste.  Obviously you can use your own list, but then you have a resource of who is available.

Does anyone put out a list that has multiple site ranking columns??

On 4/17/2021 at 2:36 PM, Jenkins27 said:

WRU 👀

4D9524FE-B125-499D-B852-3A463065C8B0.jpeg

It’s always baffling to me why kids would see this type of depth, yet still commit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Thats cool. Let me know if you need help. I can put formulas on the spreadsheet so it is a lot easier than copy paste. That is what I did on my own draft boards

Went BPA with the final pick for the 49ers. I like it...

1 3 3 49ers Justin Fields QB THEE Ohio State University
2 11 43 49ers Wyatt Davis OL THEE Ohio State University
4 12 117 49ers Benjamin St-Juste CB Minnesota
5 11 155 49ers Cornell Powell WR Clemson
5 31 175 49ers Jonathon Cooper DE THEE Ohio State University
5 36 180 49ers Bryce Thompson CB Tennessee
6 10 194 49ers James Wiggins S Cincinnatti
6 23 207 49ers Josh Ball OT Marshall
7 2 230 49ers Josh Palmer WR Tennessee

1 hour ago, SB52 said:

It’s always baffling to me why kids would see this type of depth, yet still commit.

Brian Hartline probably has a lot to do with it. Great WR coach so far, I wish Philly would try and snag him.

29 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

@Ray75 and @downundermike hell no to a BPA list. Let people look for themselves, make their own list, whatever. You’ll easily take away steals from the draft. 

Fair point!

35 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

@Ray75 and @downundermike hell no to a BPA list. Let people look for themselves, make their own list, whatever. You’ll easily take away steals from the draft. 

6 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Fair point!

Alphabetical list of the top 300 ??

46 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

To my understanding, it was a draft board so we dont run into duplicate picks. Its not a player ranking system. I am open either way because I have my own process

27 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Alphabetical list of the top 300 ??

nailed.gif.d3c4bd82adeb8b195431d1b9d84570f0.gif

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

I agree with this. Part of the fun is the mystery behind how we rank players, seeing the comments on here how similarly or dissimilarly we view them after players go off the board, etc... Everyone has their own favorite site(s) or process to make their draft board. There should be an element of surprise to replicate the real draft, teams keeping strategy and draft boards close to the vest. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

To my understanding, it was a draft board so we dont run into duplicate picks. Its not a player ranking system. I am open either way because I have my own process

We have one of those. I still draft players twice. 

• Haha 2